Saturday, May 13, 2006

The Terror Returns

I realize its been over two weeks since my last haiku. Dealing with myriad shitstorms at the moment, but I think the worst has past.

I'm going to post a best of April list, but, while I'm working up the energy for that, I thought you might like to read some new haikus.

Daily posting resumes Monday.

Princess rubs old lamp.
Ends genie's primeval sleep.
He’s not what she thought.


Strong tequila buzz.
Gringo swallows worm with pride.
It gnaws to freedom.


Quiet balding man
attends school dance recitals.
No one knows his name.


Psychic teenager
wished she’d never discovered
What they thought of her.


Club gets double booked
Frat party, Morrissey night.
Melee leaves ten dead.


Atop the mountain,
uncovered ancient secrets.
Won’t be used for good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home